My love of architecture, interior design, and serving people motivated me to become a New York and New Jersey licensed real estate salesperson many years ago. I brought with me stellar leadership and finance skills, necessary in all phases of selling and buying real estate. My business and educational background has proved me a strong negotiator, which both my buyers and sellers require in getting to that excellent price. Moreover, having lived on three different continents and worked with a diverse group of people and clients of all ages, I have a deep understanding of various cultures, international flavor, and the beauty of architectural design.
With keen insight, I listen closely and work with my clients to achieve optimum results, whether that be price, staging, or those small details such as a desire for a porch swing or a vintage claw foot tub. I am easily accessible, and my clients appreciate my dedication in catering to their needs and wants in the home buying and selling process. I have lived in Rockland County for over 20 years, and know well the surrounding areas and counties, communities and school systems.
Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty and I, with our collective experience, pride ourselves on bringing home sellers and home buyers together, and are committed to providing the best customer service possible. I look forward to representing you!
Special Awards and Recognition
• Licensed New York/New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate
• B.S. in Finance and Economics
• Relocation Specialist Certified – Domestic & Transcontinental Relocation
• Green Certified
• Former Director of Rockland County Board of REALTORS®
• Suffern Chamber of Commerce, Officer in Communication since 2017
• Rockland Business Women’s Network
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Hudson Gateway MLS
• Member of New Jersey MLS
• Multi-Million Dollar Club
• Directors Club
• Executive Club